- National President, American Institute of Architects/Academy of Architecture for Health.
- National President, American College of Healthcare Architects.
- National President, AIA/AAH Foundation.
- Facility Guidelines Institute, Health Guidelines Revision Committee, 2022 edition.
- Co-author of "Forces of Change" (a 10-year retrospective on "How Will Reform Change Healthcare Design?") for the March, 2021 issue of Health Facilities Management magazine, published by ASHE/AHA.
International Knowledge Sharing
- Opening keynote speaker at the annual Ministry of Health conference in Singapore before an audience of over 300 delegates from Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Invited speaker for the Lima, Peru College of Architects annual conference.
- Multiple recent presentations across the U.S. on the subject of "How 10 Forces Are Continuing to Change Healthcare Design" -- and on "Design Trends in Healthcare".
- Editorial Board of the Health Environments Research and Design (HERD) Journal.
- Three decades of City service: Vice Chair, Board of Zoning Appeals for over 2 decades, including responsibility for development of a revised Code and Architectural Review standards; most recently Chair of the city's newly-established Architectural Review Board.
- BSA Scout Leader for 3 decades: Assistant Scoutmaster, Venturing Crew Advisor, Wood Badge recipient; Order of the Arrow; Adult Leader for multiple High Adventure activities; most recently Troop Committee Chair.
- Church Board of Trustees.
Mentoring the Next Generation
- Lecturer for 11 years and Advisory Board Chair for the Xavier University graduate program in Health Services Administration.
- Lecturer for the Clemson University graduate program in Architecture+Health for 4 decades.
- Mentor for the 2021-2022 Kent State University graduate program in health facilities design.
- Mentor for the AIA/AAH 2021-2022 National Mentorship Program.
- Past mentor for The Ohio State University Knowlton School of Architecture.